Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Music!

So, I love 90's music. And music from the early 2000's. Stuff that a lot of people write off as cheesy. I was just a kid in the 90's, but I had older sisters so I actually heard a lot of good 90's music. Some pretty good memories. I love the boy bands (Third Eye Blind, Sugar Ray, The Backstreet Boys, Hanson, etc.) and the cool chicks (Alanis Morrissette, Sheryl Crow, P!nk, Garbage) and more.

I grew up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. One summer my oldest sister started getting all the dvds and we watched all of it; I've seen every episode (more than once). This week I was bored, so I went on Netflix to find something to watch, something fun. I found Buffy! It's all online.
Watching it I remember one of my favorite things about the show: the music. This time around whenever I hear a song I really like, I google it. Then I get some of them on iTunes.

This is what I've gotten so far:

"I Wanna Be Sedated" - The Ramones (who doesn't love the Ramones?)
"1000 Nights" - Nickel
"Stupid Thing" - Nickel
"Shadows" - Four Star Mary (Known in Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Dingoes ate my Baby)
"She Knows" - Four Star Mary
"Pictures of Success" - Rilo Kiley
"Virgin State of Mind" - K's Choice
"Back to Freedom" - bellylove
"Transylvanian Concubine" - Rasputina
"Pain" - Four Star Mary
"Lucky" - Bif Naked

It's all really great music. (And the show is great too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment