Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some of my favorite things




I recently started using Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion lotion after I was my face. I thought it might make my face actually tan but no! I love it! It really just helps to even my skin tone and well, glow! It feels great and is nice and moisturizing. 

I've had a lot of problems with dry lips. Recently I got a couple of new chap sticks.  Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One Organic Lip Balm and Maybelline Baby Lips with SPF 20. I use the Baby Lips for during the daytime because it smells nice (not too scented though) and it's a little more light weight and plus, the sunscreen. The Dr. Bronner's I use at night, or when I'm just at home doing nothing. both are really healing and feel really good. My lips haven't been dry in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment