Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekend Update


My cousin visited me not long ago from down south and left these leggings with me. Where I live the Summers are pretty cold (not where she lives though) so I can use them more than she can right now! They're from Forever 21 and so cute and comfy! 

When my cousin was here I kept stealing one of her shirts to wear. It was just like this one, in the picture, but kind of a faded red color. I liked it so much I went and bought one for myself! It's O'Neil and really soft. 
I have been watching One Tree Hill like, nonstop on Netflix. This is a picture of Nathan and Haley if you didn't already get that. They have this whole long love story on the show. Tons of problems off and on, but so in love. They made me realize what a hopeless romantic I am. They get married at age 16 and somehow made it work. Like I said, they had all kinds of problems. But they survived. Their love survived. I really want to believe in that. Not necessarily the whole 'married at 16' thing but the fact that they could always work through their problems and keep being in love.  





Target cotton balls are Puffy fluffs now! What? Random, right? I think it's pretty funny.  

I tried out the bordeaux! I love it! It's not as dark as I thought it would be, but it's still really nice. As you can see in this picture, i still kind of suck at painting my nails, but I'm getting better with practice! The geranium color was amazing too, but it was kind of growing out. The Essie nail polish works really well, it wears off at some point of course, but not in big chips or flakes like most other polishes. It stays looking good for a long time but, of course, nails grow and there ends up being a gap if you don't fix them up. Anyway, I'm a big an of Essie nail polish now, especially the geranium and bordeaux colors. 


Anyway, that was my update. I haven't been up to much lately, but I do have a trip to Texas coming up soon-a California girl in the south-that should be interesting! More on that later I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment